The Results Speak For Themselves.
- Kyle never thought that he was a hero. That term was reserved for Superman, Wonderwoman, and Quailman. But on a sunny California beach, he quickly learned that not all heroes wear a cape, and that it is often simple choices that put us in a position to make a difference in the lives of others.
With help from his guitar, Kyle uses his experiences to offer audiences a slightly different definition of the word hero. His humorous but heartfelt... read more!
- The Making of a Guitar Hero
- FOCUS Training is excited to announce a new, more affordable implementation option for the Ignition program. The Ignition Experience 2012 is a comprehensive transition, orientation, and mentorship conference being held in Milwaukee, WI May 7-9, 2012. Open to new and active Ignition schools, this conference has specifically tailored workshop tracks for new advisors, established advisors, and student mentors! read more!
- Ignition Experience 2012
- Here at FOCUS Training, we understand the importance of social media among today’s society. Websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn are especially popular and, in some cases, essential for our ‘Gen Y’ population.
Pewinternet.org, an Internet research organization, states that “Nearly three quarters (73%) of online teens and an equal number (72%) of young adults use social network sites.” read more!
- The Internet Never Forgets
- Megan Kiepert
- Our facilitator made the training fun yet totally applicable to our situation. His excitement was infectious! I feel absolutely prepared for my advisory role because we have all the tools we need for a successful program. His knowledge and awesome attitude were awesome. We cannot wait to see the results of the program. The students are excited about it and to see that is amazing! read more!
- Riverton High School
- Teacher / Advisor
- Riverton, WY
- This workshop provided a new learning experience for everyone here with innovative ways to keep our attention. The FOCUS presenters did absolutely everything to keep us positive, involved, and active by presenting a good example themselves. The most important thing I learned at the workshop was that to lead, you must listen, but also must guide others out of their comfort zone. FOCUS Training provides a new experience for all people who want... read more!
- SD CTSO Fall Leadership Conference
- State Treasurer
- South Dakota DECA
In order to be successful, Jeff Weiner, CEO reminds us,"You have to maintain a culture of transformation and stay true to your values."
Thanksgiving is a great time to network with family and friends! #TipTuesday
Request a Proposal
Please share as much detail as possible to allow our proposal development team to design a customized leadership training program for your officers, students, or staff. Your proposal will be based on your specified learning objectives, logistics, budgets, and more.
You can also contact FOCUS Training directly at (877) 273-4670.